EIA: Financial Review of the Global Oil and Natural Gas Industry: 2020 - eng (pdf) Избранное
- Brent crude oil daily average prices were $43.21 per barrel in 2020—33% lower than 2019 levels and the lowest annual average since 2004.
- In this study of 92 companies, the combined petroleum liquids production decreased 5% in 2020 from 2019, and natural gas production decreased 6%.
- As a result of both relatively few discoveries and downward proved reserves revisions, total proved reserves declined 9% in 2020.
- Finding plus lifting costs decreased 5% from 2019 to 2020.
- Several acquisitions and company dissolutions in 2020 reduced the total number of companies in this study from 102 in 2019 to 92 in 2020.
- Most refiners’ earnings per barrel processed were negative in 2020.