Четверг, 01 июля 2021 21:44
EIA: Petroleum Marketing Monthly - July 2021 (data for April 2021) - eng (pdf)
Данные устарели. Актуальный отчет за последний месяц находится по ссылке здесь.
- Monthly average crude oil prices rose in all sales categories for the fifth month in a row in March. The average domestic crude oil first purchase price climbed $3.95 (7.0%) to $60.67 per barrel.
- The average free-on-board (f.o.b.) cost of imported crude oil increased $3.75 (7.1%) to $56.75 per barrel. The average landed cost of foreign crude oil rose $3.33 (6.0%) to $58.40 per barrel.
- The average refiner acquisition cost for domestic crude oil rose $3.17 (5.3%) to $63.31 per barrel. The average cost of imported crude oil increased $4.01 (7.2%) to $59.68 per barrel. The composite refiner acquisition cost for crude oil increased $3.57 (6.1%) to $61.96 per barrel.
- Refiner monthly average prices for sales of motor gasoline moved upward again in March. The average retail price rose 24.1 cents to $2.442 per gallon, while the average wholesale price increased 22.7 cents to $2.011 per gallon.
- Sales of finished motor gasoline by refiners grew in March. Total sales rose 22.4 million gallons per day (8.3%) to an average of 291.9 million gallons per day. Retail sales increased 1.6 million gallons per day (8.6%), while wholesales climbed 20.8 million gallons per day (8.3%). DTW sales accounted for 6.5% of wholesales, while rack and bulk sales made up 90.9% and 2.6%, respectively.
No. 2 distillate
- Monthly average prices for refiner sales of No. 2 distillates increased in March. The average price for No. 2 diesel fuel sold to end users rose 17.8 cents to $2.111 per gallon, while the average wholesale price increased 15.0 cents to $1.956 per gallon. The retail price for No. 2 fuel oil rose 15.0 cents to $2.323, while the wholesale price rose 5.9 cents to $1.726 per gallon.
- Refiner wholesale sales of No. 2 ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel increased 11.7 million gallons per day (8.7%), to 146.2 million gallons per day in March.
Residual fuel oil
- Monthly average prices for sales of residual fuel oil by refiners climbed in March. The average retail price for residual fuel oil rose 14.9 cents to $1.766 per gallon; the average wholesale price also increased 14.9 cents, rising to $1.667 per gallon.
- Overall, refiner residual fuel oil sales rose 1.6 million gallons per day in March. Retail sales rose 100,000 gallons per day (5.0%), while wholesales rose 1.5 million gallons per day (30.6%).
- March monthly average prices for refiner sales of the remaining surveyed products show mixed trends. While prices for propane and wholesale kerosene fell, prices for kerosene-type jet fuel, aviation gasoline, and No. 1 distillate rose at both the retail and wholesale levels.
- Refiner sales of these products varied in March. Propane and No. 1 distillate declined at both the retail and wholesale levels, while aviation gasoline and kerosene-type jet fuel sales increased in both sales categories. Kerosene sales fell at the wholesale level during March.