Четверг, 03 октября 2019 11:03
EIA: Petroleum Marketing Monthly - October 2019 (data for July 2019) - eng (pdf)
Данные устарели. Актуальный отчет за последний месяц находится по ссылке здесь.
- Monthly average crude oil prices increased in most sales categories during July. The average domestic crude oil first purchase price rose $2.21 (4.1%) to $56.43 per barrel.
- The average free-on-board (f.o.b.) cost of imported crude oil increased 46 cents (0.9%) to $54.41 per barrel. The average landed cost of foreign crude oil declined 37 cents (0.6%) to $56.82 per barrel.
- The average refiner acquisition cost for domestic crude oil climbed $1.74 (2.9%) to $61.55 per barrel. The average cost of imported crude oil rose $1.02 (1.8%) to $59.18 per barrel. The composite refiner acquisition cost for crude oil increased $1.41 (2.4%) to $60.57 per barrel.
- Average prices for sales of motor gasoline by refiners increased for the most part during July. The average retail price rose 0.9 cent to $2.375 per gallon, while the average wholesale price increased 7.5 cents to $1.984 per gallon.
- Overall, sales of finished motor gasoline by refiners rose in July. Total sales increased 400,000 gallons per day (0.1%) to an average of 333.1 million gallons per day. Retail sales fell 100,000 gallons per day (0.4%), while wholesales rose 500,000 gallons per day (0.2%). DTW sales accounted for 7.0% of wholesales, while rack and bulk sales explained 89.2% and 3.8%, respectively.
No. 2 distillate
- Refiner prices for sales of No. 2 distillates rose in July. The average price for No. 2 diesel fuel sold to end users increased 2.2 cents to $2.100 per gallon, while the average wholesale price rose 10.9 cents to $1.983 per gallon. The average retail price for No. 2 fuel oil rose 5.0 cents to $2.206 per gallon, while the average wholesale price increased 2.3 cents to $1.847 per gallon.
- Monthly sales of No. 2 ultra-low sulfur diesel by refiners declined 6.3 million gallons per day (3.5%) to 172.2 million gallons per day in July. While retail sales rose 700,000 gallons per day (6.0%), wholesales fell 7.0 million gallons per day (4.2%).
Residual fuel oil
- Monthly average prices for refiner sales of residual fuel oil decreased in June. The retail price for residual fuel oil rose 2.4 cents to $1.625 per gallon, while the wholesale price climbed 11.7 cents to $1.489 per gallon.
- Refiner residual fuel oil sales declined in July to 9.3 million gallons per day. Retail sales fell 500,000 gallons per day (15.2%), while wholesales dropped 1.2 million gallons per day (15.6%).
- Refiner prices for the remaining surveyed products were mostly on the rise during July. Prices for propane, kerosene-type jet fuel, and No. 1 distillate increased at both the retail and wholesale levels. Kerosene prices fell at retail, but rose at wholesale. The price for aviation gasoline increased at the wholesale level.
- Refiner sales of propane, kerosene, and No. 1 distillate declined at retail, but rose at the wholesale level in July. Sales of kerosene-type jet fuel increased in both sales categories, while aviation gasoline sales rose at wholesale.